Salesforce CRM takes planning and long term strategies. As a Salesforce Partner, our experts are skilled in helping companies execute their initiatives that produce long term results.
Principle 1: Data Management
CRM is about data and at some point it will impact your business, good or bad. This is why implementing and understand data governance is part of our practice.
- Data Quality
- Data Duplication
- Move beyond soloed KPI’s toward corporate Business Intelligence that drives workflow through automation.
Principle 2: System Integration
CRM is the nucleus that all application should revolve around. From very simple connectors or plug-ins to advance API and web service calls or custom development our team is certified to support all these request.
- Agile Methodology, understand what’s going on with the project before the results are provided.
- Near shore development resources based in Mexico City that supports our Texas teams. Take advantage of central time zone resources and conduct meetings on your time table.
- Expertise On-Demand, 100% ROI with access to multiple years of expertise for you to call on.
Principle 3: Change Management
Lifecycle management of absorbing new business process can be impactful to your revenue cycle. “70% of failed CRM projects are primarily caused by lack of user adoption” Forrester Research. Our investment is with your success of these platforms. As your teams grow and personal take on new roles and as you hire new employees. Help eliminate churn and poor performance by allowing our team help with your change management strategies to maximize your FTE and Application ROI.
- Sales Coaching
Outsource Professional Services
Change happens rapidly and with 3 Major Salesforce Release per year it can be difficult to manage along with other daily responsibilities most admin’s take on. Our programs allows you to extend your admin team and development request on-demand.
- Expertise On-Demand
- No costly overhead with 100% ROI
- Dedicated resources